☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tspginger, finely sliced
2garlic cloves, minced
1/4 clemon juice
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1/4 colive oil
1/4 csoy sauce
·green onion with top, chopped
How to Make Chicken Marinade
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Place in glass bowl or dish that will hold chicken in single layer.
- Add chicken; let marinate a minimum of 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- May be left in fridge, covered overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Grill chicken on barbecue, basting with marinade at intervals, or bake 30 to 45 minutes in 350 degree oven or until cooked through.