★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 box
- uncooked manicotti shells
- 1-1/2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 jar(s)
- 26oz.ea. spagetti sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- l lb
- italian sausage cooked and drained
- 1/2 lb
- fresh mushrooms sliced
- 4 c
- (16oz) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 c
How to Make Chicken manicotti
- 1Two greased 13in.x9 in. x 2in. baking dishes. Oven to 375. Bake time is 65-70 mins.
Cook the sausage, drain. set aside.
- 2Rub garlic powder over chicken, cut into 1 inch strips. Stuff the chicken into the UNCOOKED manicotti shells. Spread about a cup or so of sauce in each of the baking dishes/pans. Place about 8 of the stuffed shells in each dish. Sprinkle with sausage and mushrooms. Pour remaining sauce over the top. Sprinkle with cheese. Drizzle a bit of water around the inside edge of each pan.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 65-70mins.
- 3Let this casserole sit a few minutes and then serve.