Chicken & Macaroni Alfredo Casserole
- leftover or cooked chicken (chopped or shredded)
- 16 oz
- elbow macaroni
- 1 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce (light)
- 1 pkg
- steamable petite sweet peas
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- onion powder (to your taste)
- salt & pepper (to your taste)
- 8 oz
- shredded mozzarella cheese (low fat)
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch
- dry parsley
How to Make Chicken & Macaroni Alfredo Casserole
- 1Pre-Heat the oven at 350 degrees.
- 2Boil Macaroni in lightly salted water. Chop or shred Chicken & steam the Sweet Peas in the microwave while the Macaroni is cooking. Drain the Macaroni and set aside.
- 3Put the Alfredo Sauce, chicken, sweet peas, minced garlic, onion powder, and salt & pepper in a large pot and allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes.
* Add more sauce for a richer dish.
* You may also substitute any veggie for sweet peas.
* Season to your taste.
- 5Stir the Macaroni into the Sauce mixture until all are coated. Pour it into a Casserole dish. Top with the Mozzarella Cheese and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese(optional) and the Dry Parsley.
- 6Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and slightly brown.