Chicken Mac Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 cmacaroni, cooked
6 slicelow-fat bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 cchicken, cooked and cubed
1/2 conion, chopped and cooked
1/2 cbell peppers, chopped and cooked
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, fat-free
1 cfat-free sour cream
1.5 cfrozen mixed vegetables, thawed
5/8 tspgarlic powder
1.5 cfat-free cheddar cheese or lowfat shredded
How to Make Chicken Mac Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a 8 x 12" pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Return hot macaroni to saucepan.
- Stir in bacon, chicken, onions and bell peppers.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, mixed vegetables, garlic powder and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Spoon half the macaroni mixture into prepared pan.
- Cover with half vegetable mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 3 minutes more.