Chicken Lo Mein1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1whole chicken breast, boned, skinned, split
1 Tbspstir-fry sauce
4 ozangel hair pasta
1/3 cstir-fry sauce
2 Tbspvegetable oil, divided
1/4 lbfresh snow peas, julienned
1 largecarrot, julienned
2 tspsesame seed, toasted
How to Make Chicken Lo Mein
- Cut chicken into thin strips; coat with 1 tablespoon stir-fry sauce.
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta, omitting salt.
- Drain; rinse to cool and drain thoroughly.
- Combine 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce and 3 tablespoon water; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan.
- Add peas and carrot; sprinkle with salt.
- Stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Add sauce mixture, chicken, pasta and sesame seed.
- Cook, stirring, until all ingredients are coated with sauce and pasta is heated through.