Chicken Livers Senape1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1onion, finely chopped
1 lbmushrooms, sliced
1.5 lbchicken livers, cleaned, separated and patted dry
3 Tbspwhite wine, dry
3/4 cwhipping cream
1.5 Tbspdijon mustard
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
1 Tbspparsley, fresh and chopped
How to Make Chicken Livers Senape
- Melt butter in large skillet and saute onion and mushrooms until soft, remove with slotted spoon and reserve.
- Saute livers in same skillet until lightly browned, adding more butter if necessary.
- Add wine and heat to boiling.
- Stir in cream, mustard, salt and pepper, sugar and parsley, blend well.
- Simmer until livers are no longer pink and sauce is thickened.
- Return mushroom and onion mixture to livers just long enough to reheat.
- Serve at once.