By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
8chicken legs or thighs
1/2 tspground ginger
1/2 tspchili powder
16 ozwhole tomatoes
4 ozmushrooms, sliced and drained
1minced garlic clove
1/2 cheavy cream
How to Make Chicken Lickin'
- Rinse the chicken parts and pat dry.
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Brown the chicken on all sides in the butter.
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Combine all the other ingredients except the cream together.
- Mix well.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Stir in the heavy cream just before serving.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.