Chicken lick’in good
Irisa Raina 9
Depending on how thick or thin you pound the chicken will determine, along with how accurate your oven is…how long you’ll need to bake it.
And pounding the Doritos, Panko and chicken, well it’s wonderful for getting your mojo going…..ha ha ha
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast pounded to about ¼ inch
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot chili sauce.
- 1 cup doritos fiery habanaro chips
- 1 cup panko break crumbs
How to Make Chicken lick’in good
- 7Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 8Take each breast out and place them on a baking sheet. You can use a no spray if you like, or foil or parchment. I used foil….