- lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 lb
- cooked chicken i use rotissere chicken to save time
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 8 oz package shreeded mozerella
- 1/2 c
- fresh chopped parsely (if you don't have that on hand i've used dried and just eyeball it and use a couple of pinches!)
- 14. oz. jar of your favorite spagetti sauce or home made if you like
How to Make Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups
- 1Allow your cooked lasagna noodles to cool on a cookie sheet. Mix ricotta cheese and about 1/2 cup of mozerella, egg and half of parsley. Pour 1 cup of sauce in baking dish.
- 2To Assemble:
On 1 lasagna noodle, spread the cheese mixture over noodle and place some of the chicken over the cheese mixture and roll up. Place seam side down in sauce. Once you have made all the rolls, pour rest of sauce over top and sprinkle with shredded mozerella. Bake at 350 for around 45 mins.