How to Make Chicken Lasagna
- 1Salt and pepper chicken breasts and cook a 375 degree oven for about a half hour to 40 minutes.
Cool enough to cut into chunks.
- 2Cook Lasagna for 10 minutes and drain when ready to put lasagna together.
- 3In a bowl, put mushroom soup and chunks of chicken and mix well.
- 4Start by putting a little soup on bottom of pyrex or cake pan. Then start layering lasagna, chicken and mushroom mixture and top with cheese.
- 5Bake in oven for about 35-40 minutes or until golden. Cool for 5 minutes and cut into portions and serve.