By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6chicken breast halves
1 cdry white wine
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 tsprosemary, crushed
2garlic cloves, minced
2.5 cchicken broth
2 Tbspgreen onions, chopped
How to Make Chicken Kabobs
- Cut squashes into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Remove bones and skin from chicken and cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes; place in large bowl.
- Add paprika and stir to coat.
- Combine wine, oil, rosemary and garlic; pour over chicken.
- Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- About 30 minutes before serving, bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan and stir in rice.
- Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand tightly covered until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in green onions.
- Meanwhile, thread chicken and squashes onto skewers.
- Brush with marinade.
- Cook 4 to 5 inches from heat, either under the broiler or on a charcoal grill, for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Turn once and baste with marinade during cooking.
- Arrange kabobs over rice to serve.