★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 slices of bacon, crumbled
- 4 oz
- blue cheese crumbled
- raspberry jam
- 2 pkg
- fresh spinach ( can use canned as well..)
How to Make chicken jazz
- 1pre-cook chicken breast, and bacon.
- 2put spinach in the bottom of a cake pan.( can pre-steam spinach if you prefer but will cook down as baking )
- 3add cooked chicken breast to top of spinach. then sprinkle crumbled bacon on top of chicken.
- 4place spoon full of raspberry jam on bacon on each piece of bacon topped chicken. last place crumbled blue cheese over all.. put in oven at 350 degrees till blue cheese is melted.