Chicken in Wine Sauce
- 1 c
- vigo italian bread crumbs
- 1 c
- kelloggs corn flakes bread crumbs
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp
- larry's garlic salt (you may want to add more if you want)
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 stick
- butter (prefer unsalted)
- 1-1 1/2 c
- sutter home white zinfandel
- 1 pkg
- chicken boneless skinless breasts (3-4 breasts)
- 1/2 c
- parmesan for the last step to cover the breasts
How to Make Chicken in Wine Sauce
- 1Clean the chicken and turn the oven on to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix the first 5 ingredients in a deep dish soup bowl. Taste the crumbs if they are not salty enough add more garlic salt if too salty add more breadcrumbs.
- 3Melt the butter in a big bowl in the microwave. Then when ready dip the cleaned breast in the butter and then let the excess drip off. Then dip it in the bread crumbs on all sides (do not throw the leftover butter away).
- 4Place the breasts in a ceramic or glass dish. Once all breasts are in place add a remaining layer of breadcrumbs all over the chicken and pack tight with a spoon. Place in the oven.
- 5In the meantime take the remaining butter and add 1 cup of wine (make sure you do not use a dry white wine, it will not taste good). Sometimes i add more wine. and warm in the microwave again. Then take the breasts out of the oven and pour the wine and butter over the chicken. Make sure it is warm before pouring or you will bust the pan. Make sure that the breasts are halfway covered. Then pour some Parmesan directly onto each breast and place back in the oven until brown.