- 3 large
- boneless chicken breast cubed
- 1 bottle
- house of tsang bangkok peanut sauce
- onion chopped
- bell pepper chopped red and green are pretty
- 1/2 can(s)
- coconut milk stirred
- 1/4 c
- white wine
- 3 Tbsp
- oil grape seed or peanut
- 1 bunch
- green onions chopped
How to Make Chicken in Peanut sauce
- 1prepare veggies and chicken
- 2saute onions in oil until they begin to turn translucent. Then add the chicken cubes and cook until nearly done.
Then I add the sauce, bell pepper, and additional veg if you are using them. Save back the green onions though. Use the 1/4 cup of wine to rinse out the peanut sauce bottle. Cook down for a few minutes then add the coconut milk. Let it simmer / lightly boil until it thickens up a little. Add the green onions and cook an additional 5 min on simmer.
- 3Serve over rice along with my curried squash recipe.