Chicken In Pastry1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- shallot, chopped
- minced garlic clove
- 1 lb
- chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 tsp
- dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp
- dried thyme
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 can(s)
- crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 c
- egg substitute
How to Make Chicken In Pastry
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- 3Add shallots and garlic and cook until tender but not brown, about 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in chicken, rice, parsley, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Separate crescent rolls into 4 squares; seal line in each square.
- 6Divide chicken mixture equally among squares; fold to make a triangle and seal edges.
- 7Prick tops of pastry with fork and brush with egg.
- 8Bake on an ungreased baking sheet 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- 9Remove to a serving platter and keep warm until ready to serve.