Chicken In Pastry1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cshallot, chopped
1minced garlic clove
1 lbchicken, cooked and chopped
2 tspdried parsley
1/8 tspdried thyme
·salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 can(s)crescent dinner rolls
1/4 cegg substitute
How to Make Chicken In Pastry
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add shallots and garlic and cook until tender but not brown, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, rice, parsley, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 squares; seal line in each square.
- Divide chicken mixture equally among squares; fold to make a triangle and seal edges.
- Prick tops of pastry with fork and brush with egg.
- Bake on an ungreased baking sheet 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove to a serving platter and keep warm until ready to serve.