Chicken In Mustard Cream Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 Tbspolive oil
1 cchicken broth
2 tspdry mustard
2 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
6 Tbspdry sherry
2/3 cricotta cheese, low-fat
2/3 cplain yogurt
How to Make Chicken In Mustard Cream Sauce
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Heat oil in skillet and brown chicken on both sides, about 7-10 minutes.
- Stir a little chicken broth into dry mustard and cornstarch to make a paste.
- Then stir in the rest of the broth; add pepper.
- When breasts are browned, remove and keep warm; deglaze pan with sherry.
- Add mustard mixture, return chicken to pan and cook until mixture thickens.
- Process ricotta with yogurt until smooth.
- Remove chicken when cooked; turn heat to very low and quickly stir in ricotta mixture.
- Do not boil.
- Serve sauce over chicken and sprinkle with parsley.