Chicken In Lemon Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
·flour, to dredge
·salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1minced garlic clove
1/2 cfresh lemon juice
1/3 cfresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Chicken In Lemon Sauce
- Pound chicken breasts with meat mallet.
- Coat chicken with flour; season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add chicken and garlic.
- Cook over medium heat until chicken is tender on all sides.
- Remove chicken to serving platter; keep warm.
- Add lemon juice to skillet, scraping drippings from bottom of pan.
- Bring to boil; boil 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in parsley.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Garnish with lemon slices.