Chicken In Lemon Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- flour, to dredge
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 c
- minced garlic clove
- 1/2 c
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 c
- fresh parsley, chopped
- lemon, garnish
How to Make Chicken In Lemon Sauce
- 1Pound chicken breasts with meat mallet.
- 2Coat chicken with flour; season with salt and pepper.
- 3Melt butter in large skillet.
- 4Add chicken and garlic.
- 5Cook over medium heat until chicken is tender on all sides.
- 6Remove chicken to serving platter; keep warm.
- 7Add lemon juice to skillet, scraping drippings from bottom of pan.
- 8Bring to boil; boil 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- 9Stir in parsley.
- 10Pour sauce over chicken. Garnish with lemon slices.