Chicken in Jack Daniels Cream Sauce
6boneless skinless chicken breasts
·salt and pepper
2 Tbspcanola oil
1/2 cjack daniels whiskey
3 largeshallots chopped
1/4 tspdried thyme
1/4 ceach water and fresh parsley
1 cheavy cream
How to Make Chicken in Jack Daniels Cream Sauce
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter and oil in a large pan. Brown chicken on both sides. Add the Jack Daniels and let ignite. Shake pan until flames go out. Add the shallots and cook 1 minutes.
- Add thyme, parsley and water. Cover and cook over low for 20 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and add cream to pan.
- Mix the cornstarch with the 1 tbsp of water in a small bowl. Add to sauce. Simmer until thickened. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Return chicken to pan and remove from heat.