Chicken In Honeyed Tomatoes1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
·salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
3 Tbspolive oil
1 smallchopped onion
1minced garlic clove
28 ozplum tomatoes, drained and chopped
1/2 cdry white wine
1 cblack olives, halved
3 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Chicken In Honeyed Tomatoes
- Flatten chicken breasts slightly by pounding them between 2 pieces of waxed paper.
- Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Working in batches, cook breasts about 3 minutes per side, until browned.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In same skillet, cook onion and garlic until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, wine, honey, thyme and tarragon.
- Simmer sauce for about 15 minutes, or until thick.
- Return chicken to sauce,
- Cover and cook another 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, divide chicken and sauce evenly between serving plates.
- Sprinkle with parsley.