★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 lbchicken, cut into 8 parts
6 cchicken broth
1/2 cheavy cream
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
·salt to taste
How to Make Chicken In Corn Cream
- Cook chicken in broth with carrot, onion, garlic and peppercorns.
- Add parsley in the last minute.
- Remove chicken and strain broth.
- Take chicken out of bones and cut into bite size pieces.
- Melt butter until it foams.
- Stir in flour to make a blond roux.
- Stir in 1 cup broth along with milk, stirring vigorously until slightly thickened.
- Add drained corn, butter, nutmeg, salt, pepper, cheese and cream.
- Bring to a boil, stirring.
- Turn off heat.
- Arrange chicken in layers alternating with corn cream in a buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top.
- Bake in 350 oven until bubbling.
- Broil until golden brown.