Chicken In A Van Casserole
- 1, 16oz.
- bag of frozen broccoli cut-up
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 3 c
- cut-up cooked chicken or turkey
- 6 slice
- american cheese
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- 1 3 oz. can(s)
- french fried onions
How to Make Chicken In A Van Casserole
- 1Spread broccoli in ungeased baking dish, 12x7x2 inches; drizzle with lemon juice. Top with turkey and cheese slices. Mix soup and milk; pour over chicken and cheese. Cook uncovered in 350 degree oven until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with onion rings; cook 5 minutes longer.
- 2Try different types of cheese. I've also substituted cream of broccoli soup for the cream of chicken. And you can never have too many French fried onions!