How to Make Chicken in a hurry
- 1Prepare stuffing as stated on package, cool. MIX soup and milk together.
- 2Cut up chicken into cubes or strips desired size;into 9x13" glass dish.
- 3ADD Broccoli. Spread stuffing over chicken; pour soup over chicken and stuffing.
- 4COVER with grated cheddar cheese.Bake at 350*until cheese is browned and chicken is tender. COOK for about 1 hour.
- 5SERVE it wit nice crisp salad, and glass of white smooth wine,or just nice tall glass of water with twist of lemon.