Chicken Herb Penne
- 5 Tbsp
- olive oil (i used evo)
- 1 Tbsp
- dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
- 2 clove
- garlic (may use garlic powder)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- rosemary (i used garlic cheese rosemary)
- 1 tsp
- dried basil
- 1 tsp
- dried parsley
- 16 oz
- diced tomatoes (i used basil and garlic diced tomatoes)
- 12 oz
- penne pasta
- 1 lb
- chicken tenders (raw) (you can use chicken breast if you like, tenders are just easy)
How to Make Chicken Herb Penne
- 1Brush Olive Oil over washed Chicken Tenders.
- 2Mix Dried Oregano, Black Pepper, Cloves Garlic, Rosemary, Dried Basil, and Dried Parsley in a bowl.
- 3Sprinkle brushed chicken with herb mixture.
- 4Grill Chicken ( I used the Gorge Foreman Grill)
- 5Boil Penne Pasta for about 8-10 min.
- 6Place Tomatoes and remainder oil and herbs in skillet sauté for about 8-10 min.
- 7Add Cooked Penne Pasta and Grilled Chicken stir for about 8 min.
- 8Sprinkle with Mozzarella Cheese if you like.
May also add:
6 - Portobello Mushrooms
4 - Green Onions
3 - Cups broccoli Flowerets
1/2 - Green Bell Pepper
1/2 - Red Bell Pepper