Chicken Herb Penne
5 Tbspolive oil (i used evo)
1 Tbspdried oregano
1/8 tspblack pepper
2 clovegarlic (may use garlic powder)
1 1/2 tsprosemary (i used garlic cheese rosemary)
1 tspdried basil
1 tspdried parsley
16 ozdiced tomatoes (i used basil and garlic diced tomatoes)
12 ozpenne pasta
1 lbchicken tenders (raw) (you can use chicken breast if you like, tenders are just easy)
How to Make Chicken Herb Penne
- Brush Olive Oil over washed Chicken Tenders.
- Mix Dried Oregano, Black Pepper, Cloves Garlic, Rosemary, Dried Basil, and Dried Parsley in a bowl.
- Sprinkle brushed chicken with herb mixture.
- Grill Chicken ( I used the Gorge Foreman Grill)
- Boil Penne Pasta for about 8-10 min.
- Place Tomatoes and remainder oil and herbs in skillet sauté for about 8-10 min.
- Add Cooked Penne Pasta and Grilled Chicken stir for about 8 min.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella Cheese if you like.
May also add:
6 - Portobello Mushrooms
4 - Green Onions
3 - Cups broccoli Flowerets
1/2 - Green Bell Pepper
1/2 - Red Bell Pepper