By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largegreen bell pepper, cut in strips
1minced garlic clove
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)pineapple tidbits with juice
2 cchicken, cooked and cubed
2 Tbspsoy sauce
2 chot cooked rice
1/3 ctoasted almond slivers
How to Make Chicken Hawaiian
- In large frying pan, cook green pepper with garlic in oil until tender.
- Blend in soup and pineapple juice from can.
- Add chicken, pineapple bits and soy sauce.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice and top with toasted slivered almonds.
- To toast almonds, put them in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes with a tablespoon of butter, strring and watching to see that they do not get too brown.