★★★★★ 1 vote5
3/4 cgrand marnier
1.25 capricot jam
3/4 cwhite vinegar
4.5 Tbspworcestershire sauce
3 Tbspdijon mustard
1 Tbspred pepper flakes
6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
How to Make Chicken Grand Marnier
- In a saucepan, combine the liqueur, jam, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, mustard, honey and red pepper flakes.
- Simmer over medium-low heat (or put in microwave for 1 minute until the honey and jam are melted).
- Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature
- Place the chicken breasts in a single layer in a shallow glass baking dish.
- Pour on the marinade and refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- If grilling, let the chicken stand at room temperature for half an hour before grilling.
- TO BAKE: Pour off all but 3/4 cup marinade. Brush additional apricot jam onto to chicken.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour, basting with marinade every 15 minutes.
- FOR GRILLING: Prepare a charcoal fire.
- When the coals are glowing hot with a layer of white ash, grill the chicken breasts 6 to 8 inches from the heat.
- Baste the chicken with oil and marinade during grilling.
- Cook for 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot or at room temperature.