mary a favela
- 1 large
- cut up chicken
- 1-12 oz
- package of no yolk egg noodles (med.)
- hard boiled eggs
- 1 can(s)
- small leseur sweet peas & carrots
- 1 large
- jar diced pimentos
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- pepper & salt to taste
How to Make Chicken Gouloush
- 1Boil chicken and de-bone and set aside in water that chicken was cooked in add about 2 tablespoons butter and when water comes to a boil add package of No Yolk Egg Noodles and cook until done
- 2Dice up 6 hard boiled eggs and heat peas & pimentos(do not drain liquid).
- 3When noodles are done add hard boled (sliced)eggs,heated small leseur sweet peas, pimentos & chicken. Stir Well.Add 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup to mixture(do not add water).Stir until all is mixed well.
- 4if it seems to be to thick (Add(1)another can of mushroom soup)
- 5Make sure stove is on med. heat and dont let it get to hot because gouloush will stick to bottom of pan.Add salt and pepper to taste.The gouloush will be ready when all ingredients are heated good.