3 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1stalk celery, sliced thin, julienne style
1/2 lbgorgonzola cheese, crumbled
1/2 cbutter or margarine + 1 tbsp
1 Tbsponion, minced
1/8 choney mustard
2 tspbalsamic vinegar
1/2 cwhite wine
1/3 clemon juice
1 1/2 tsphorseradish
1 Tbspbasil, dried
1 Tbspchili powder
2 tsplemon pepper
How to Make Chicken Gorgonzola
- Blend 1/2 cup butter, minced onion and lemon pepper.
- Melt in microwave.
- Add honey mustard, balsamic vinegar, white wine and lemon juice, .
- Lightly dredge chicken through Cumin and Chili Powder.
- Melt 1 Tbsp of butter and horseradish in skillet.
- Brown chick on both sides.
- Pour melted butter & onion mixture into pan.
- Add celery. Simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle Gorgonzola cheese on top of chicken, and then top with basil.
- Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Per serving (based on 6 servings): Calories 272.6; Total Fat 21.1g; Cholesterol 77.9mg; Sodium 406.6mg; Carbs 4.9g; Protein 12.7g