- 4 lb
- chicken gizzards and hearts
- 1 lb
- real butter (not margarine) it wont work in this
- 2 small
- cans of sliced mushrooms (drained)
- palms full of italian seasoning
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
How to Make Chicken Gizzards and Hearts.
- 1Preheat slow cooker for 10 min.
- 2In a large dutch oven brown the gizzards and hearts with a few tbs of real butter just long enough so that they are not pink.
- 3Toss them into a slow cooker with one lb real butter, both cans of mushrooms and two palm fulls of italian seasoning and garlic.
- 4Let cook on low for 6-8 hrs until done. Enjoy