By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2chicken breasts, boneless and split
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
1/2 cdry bread crumbs
2 lbspinach, cleaned and stemmed
1 cmushrooms, finely chopped
·mushrooms, whole (optional)
How to Make Chicken Gismonda
- Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roll in bread crumbs and saute in 4 tablespoons butter in skillet until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, blanch spinach in boiling water 1 minute; Drain.
- Brown half of remaining butter in another skillet and saute spinach until just tender.
- Remove chicken from pan and add remaining butter; Add minced mushrooms and saute until light brown.
- Place spinach on platter; Arrange chicken breasts over spinach and cover with mushrooms.
- Drizzle butter remaining in pan over chicken.
- Garnish with whole mushrooms, if desired.