By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- chicken breasts, boneless and split
- "just a pinch" of salt
- "just a pinch" of pepper
- 1/2 c
- dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 c
- 2 lb
- spinach, cleaned and stemmed
- 1 c
- mushrooms, finely chopped
- mushrooms, whole (optional)
How to Make Chicken Gismonda
- 1Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2Roll in bread crumbs and saute in 4 tablespoons butter in skillet until cooked through.
- 3Meanwhile, blanch spinach in boiling water 1 minute; Drain.
- 4Brown half of remaining butter in another skillet and saute spinach until just tender.
- 5Remove chicken from pan and add remaining butter; Add minced mushrooms and saute until light brown.
- 6Place spinach on platter; Arrange chicken breasts over spinach and cover with mushrooms.
- 7Drizzle butter remaining in pan over chicken.
- 8Garnish with whole mushrooms, if desired.