4 smallchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
3/4 cseasoned italian bread crumbs
1/2 cvegetable oil for frying
1/2 cwhite wine
8 ozcan of sliced mushrooms
·mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Chicken Genoa
- Preheat oven to 325
- Heat oil in a medium fry pan (medium heat). Combine bread crumbs & parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken in egg and then bread crumb/cheese mixture.
- Brown chicken in oil until golden. Place cutlets in glass baking dish and sprinkle liberally with mozzarella cheese.
- In a clean pan, pour white wine and mushrooms and saute' for 5 minutes. Spoon mushroom/wine mixture over cutlets & cheese.
- Cover with baking dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Garnish with dried parsley and lemon slices.