Chicken Fried Rice
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
4 cwhite rice, cooked
2 cfrozen peas and carrots
1 tspminced garlic
3 Tbspsesame oil
1/4 csoy sauce
How to Make Chicken Fried Rice
- Boil chicken breast and cut into bite-size pieces
- In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium heat
- Add onion, garlic, carrots and peas. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Crack eggs into the pan and scramble, mixing with all the vegetables.
- Add the cooked rice, cooked chicken and soy sauce to the pan.
- Remove from heat and serve