Chicken fried chicken with noodles
Irisa Raina 9
You know in this world of fast food, it is nice every once in a while to slow down and enjoy some “comfort meals“ and this is just one of those dishes. I took this recipe, from my aunt on my father’s side, and tweaked it a bit. And when my husband and I sat down to dinner, well it zapped me back to her house, her kitchen and her table.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
·¼ cup all purpose flour
·1 teaspoon sea salt
·1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
·1 tablespoon old bay seasonings
·2 tablespoons unsalted butter
·1 tablespoon olive oil
·½ bag “ 6 ounces “ wide egg noodles
·25 ounce can low sodium chicken broth
·1 can french onion soup
·2 tablespoons blue cheese “ optional “
How to Make Chicken fried chicken with noodles
- Pound the chicken breast to about ¼ - ½ thick.
- Put the butter & olive oil in a deep skillet and get it hot.
- Add the chicken to the bag one piece at a time. Shake off any excess flour.
- Once the chicken is browned remove it to a plate.
- Add the egg noodles and cook according to package directions
- Check for seasonings “ salt & pepper “ and add more if necessary.