Chicken for Crock Pot1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Chicken for Crock Pot
- 1Wash chicken and pat dry.
- 2Brush with butter.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Place in crock pot.
- 5Sprinkle with dry salad mix.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- 7About 3/4 hour before serving, mix soup, cream cheese, sherry and onion in small saucepan.
- 8Cook until smooth.
- 9Pour over chicken in pot.
- 10Cover and cook for 30 minutes on low.
- 11Serve with sauce.
- 12Serve with rice or noodles.