Chicken Florentine Casserole
3chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
3 tspminced garlic
1/2 Tbsplemon juice
110.75 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 Tbspitalian seasoning
1/2 chalf and half
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
12 pound bag of frozen spinach, drained
4 ozfresh mushrooms, sliced
2/3 cbacon, crumbled
2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Chicken Florentine Casserole
- Cook bacon in a heavy pan, remove bacon and save.
Saute the chicken in bacon fat
- Preheat the oven temperature to 400 degrees F
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, mix in garlic, lemon juice,cream of mushroom soup, Italian seasoning, half and half and Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange spinach over the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking dish. Cover spinach with the mushrooms. Pour half the mixture from the saucepan over the mushrooms.
- Arrange chicken breasts in the dish and pour remaining sauce over chicken, add mozzarella cheese and bacon on top of chicken.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes in the 400 degree oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.