By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
20 ozspinach, thawed and drained
1.5 crice, uncooked
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
6chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless, cut into strips
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1 cswiss cheese, grated
How to Make Chicken Florentine
- Mix together spinach, rice, soup and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper.
- Spread in a greased 13 x 9" baking dish.
- Layer chicken pieces on top of spinach.
- Season with garlic powder and remaining black pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.