4whole chicken breasts, boneless, heart shaped, 10-12 ounces
3/4 lbham, smoked and deli-sliced
3/4 lbprovolone cheese, thinly sliced
1 lbcream cheese softened
1 lbspinach, fresh and trimmed
·salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
How to Make Chicken Floren-Bleu
- Lay the butterflied breasts flat and season with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Divide and spread the cream cheese evenly over each breast.
- Lay spinach leaves over cream cheese to cover each breast.
- Lay ham slices over spinach, then finish with provolone cheese.
- Roll each chicken breast up lengthwise and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in single layer in lightly greased baking dish.
- Place in a pre-heated 350 degree oven 30 to 45 minutes, or till done.
- The cooked breast can be served whole, or sliced into medallions and placed in a decorative manner on a serving dish.