Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard
Also, if it's cheaper to buy chicken strips, that's all the more easy for you.
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- dijon mustard
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (4 oz each)
- 1 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 c
- 1 c
- oil for frying
How to Make Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard
- 1Mix honey and Dijon ahead of time. Making it a couple of days in advance will allow the flavors to mix and enhance.
- 2Cut chicken into 1/2" x 2" strips.
- 3Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk. Roll in flour mixture to coat well. Place chicken on waxed paper.
- 4Pour 1/4" of oil into a large heavy skillet. Heat over medium-high heat to 350*F, or until a cube of white bread dropped in oil browns with 1 minute.
- 5Divide chicken into batches. Place chicken in an even layer in hot oil. Fry, turning once, for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crisp. Drain on paper towels. Serve with sauce.