Chicken Fettucini with Broccoli
1/2 ptheavy cream
1/2 cparmesan cheese, shredded
1 to 2 bunchbroccoli, fresh
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 lbchicken breast, cubed 1 inch
·lemon pepper, to taste
·garlic powder, to taste
·salt and pepper, to taste
1/3 to 1/2 pkgfettuccine pasta
How to Make Chicken Fettucini with Broccoli
- Combine cream, butter and Parmesan cheese in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat , stirring continually until it begins to reach boiling. Remove from heat. Be careful not to overcook. It should be slightly thickened.
- Steam broccoli florets in a vegetable steamer for about 16 min.
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper seasoning, salt and pepper and garlic powder. Toss lightly. Add to heated olive oil in a large frying pan. Stir occasionally until fully cooked.
- Prepare fettuccine pasta in a pot of salted water until al dente. About 7 minutes or so.
- In a large pasta bowl, combine pasta, chicken, broccoli and sauce. Toss and serve hot.