By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- flour tortillas, 6 inches
- onion, cut into rings
- minced garlic cloves
- green and red peppers, cut into bite size strips
- 1 Tbsp
- cooking oil
- 9 oz
- chicken breast, boneless and skinless cut in 1/2
- 1/3 c
- 2 c
- lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 c
- plain lowfat yogurt
- green onion, thinly sliced
How to Make Chicken Fajitas
- 1Wrap tortillas in foil.
- 2Place in 300 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- 3Meanwhile, spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
- 4Add onion and garlic, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 5Add red or green pepper, stir-fry for 1-2 minutes more or until vegetables are tender crisp.
- 6Remove from skillet.
- 7Add oil to skillet.
- 8Add chicken, stir-fry 3-5 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- 9Return vegetables to skillet and add salsa.
- 10Cook and stir until heated through.
- 11To serve, divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas.
- 12Top with shredded lettuce.
- 13Dollop with yogurt and sprinkle with green onion.
- 14Roll up tortillas and serve.