By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8flour tortillas, 6 inches
1onion, cut into rings
2minced garlic cloves
1green and red peppers, cut into bite size strips
1 Tbspcooking oil
9 ozchicken breast, boneless and skinless cut in 1/2
2 clettuce, shredded
1/4 cplain lowfat yogurt
1green onion, thinly sliced
How to Make Chicken Fajitas
- Wrap tortillas in foil.
- Place in 300 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Add onion and garlic, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add red or green pepper, stir-fry for 1-2 minutes more or until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add oil to skillet.
- Add chicken, stir-fry 3-5 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Return vegetables to skillet and add salsa.
- Cook and stir until heated through.
- To serve, divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas.
- Top with shredded lettuce.
- Dollop with yogurt and sprinkle with green onion.
- Roll up tortillas and serve.