★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
8 ozgreen chiles, mild
1 lbshredded jack and cheddar cheese
4-5 cshredded chicken (or a whole chicken, shredded)
SUPER EASY BEAN DIP
30 ozrefried beans
8 ozshredded cheddar cheese
·hot sauce, salsa, or taco bell mild sauce, your choice
1bag of tortilla chips
How to Make Chicken Enchillada Casserole
- slice the tortillas
- mix the cream of mushroom soup, one can of water, and the green chile.
- spread some soup mixture in the bottom of a 9X13 pan, and layer in the following order:
- Sliced tortillas
- bake at 375 for 45 minutes to an hour
- to make the bean dip: just layer 1/2 the can of refried beans and then hot sauce, salsa, or, we like to use taco bell's mild sauce. then add shredded cheese and do it again. I microwave this for about 5 minutes. then serve with tortilla chips.
- sometimes i'll make rice to go along with it as well, depending on how i feel that night.