Chicken Enchildas with Cheese1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cchicken, cooked and shredded
2 Tbspolive oil
1garlic clove, crushed
16 oztomato sauce
1jalapeno pepper, whole canned or fresh
3 cheavy cream
5chicken bouillon cubes
1/3 colive oil
1/2 cmonterey jack cheese, grated
1large onion, chopped
How to Make Chicken Enchildas with Cheese
- Seed and chop the jalapeno pepper.
- Saute onion in oil until translucent.
- Stir in garlic, tomato sauce, salt, sugar, chicken and peppers.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, heat cream and dissolve bouillon cubes in it.
- Set aside.
- In a small skillet, heat about 1/3 cup of oil and dip each tortilla in hot boil, turning
once, for a few second to soften.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Assemble Enchiladas: Dip a tortilla in the cream mixture.
- Place on a flat surface and put two to three tablespoons chicken mixture in the center and roll up.
- Place rolled tortilla, seam-side down in 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Continue with remaining tortillas.
- Pour all remaining cream mixture over enchiladas and cover with grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and browned.