How to Make Chicken Enchiladas with green chili sour crm sauce
- 1preheat oven to 350 dregrees. Grease 9x13 pan.
- 2Mix chicken and 1 cup of cheese. Rolll up in tortillas and place in pan.
- 3In a sauce pan melt butter stir in the flour and cook 1 min. Add broth and whisk until smooth.Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- 4Sit in cour cream and chilies. Do not bring to a boil or your sour cream will curdle.
- 5Pour over enchiliadas and top with remaining cheese.
- 6Back for 22 min then under a broil for 3 min to brown the cheese. Then eat and enjoy!