- 2 can(s)
- premium white chicken meat
- 3 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- sour cream (more or less, to taste)
- corn tortillas
- 1 c
- chopped onions
- 1 can(s)
- chopped green chilies
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 Tbsp
- shredded cheese (i use mexican 4 cheese)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas w/ Sour Cream Sauce
- 1Drain cans of chicken, put chicken in a bowl and shred.
- 2In a skillet, saute' onion in EVO for two or three minutes. Add 1/2 can green chilies and chicken. Add 1/2 package Taco Seasoning and stir. When mixture is fully mixed and warm, remove from stove and set aside.
- 3Place soup, sour cream, cream cheese, and the other half of chilies in a skillet. Heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring constantly so it will
- 4Spray a 9x13 glass dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spread 1/3 of soup mixture in bottom of dish.
- 5Top soup mixture with 6 tortillas in overlapping layers.
- 6Top tortillas with half of the chicken mixture.
- 7Sprinkle cheese over chicken.
- 8Remaining steps: 2nd third of soup mixture, 6 tortillas in overlapping layers, 2nd half of chicken, another sprinkling of shredded cheese.
- 9For last layer, layer 6 tortillas first and then the last third of soup mixture and another sprinkling of shredded cheese.
- 10Cover with a loose tent of foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes or until bubbly. Last ten minutes or so remove foil so cheese on top
will completely melt.