Chicken Enchiladas w/Green Chili Sour Cream Sauce
2 cchicken, cooked and shredded
2 cchicken broth, low salt
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese, divided
1 csour cream, lite
1 can(s)diced green chilis (4 ounce can)
10small flour tortillas
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas w/Green Chili Sour Cream Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13 * 9 pan. Mix chicken and 1 cup of the cheese. Spread on tortillas, then roll them up and place in pan.
- In a saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour and cook for about a minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and chilies. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then set oven to high broil for about 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.
- PLEASE NOTE: We generally use canned chicken because we always have it on hand. But this also is great for left over rotisserie chicken. Also, if you do not have mexican cheese, monterey jack works well too.