★★★★★ 1 vote5
- large whole chicken breasts, poached & shredded
- 1 tsp
- 7 oz. can chopped green chiles
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 c
- chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- ground black pepper
- flour tortillas
- 1 can(s)
- green enchilada sauce
- 3 c
- cheddar or mexican blend cheese
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Mix shredded chicken and the next 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Fill tortillas with chicken. Roll up and place in a 9 x 13 dish.
- 3Once the pan is full, pour enchilada sauce over the enchiladas and then sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Cover with foil and bake in a 350º oven for 40 minutes or until heated through. Serve with sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes.
- 5NOTE: I cook the chicken in a crockpot for 4 hours on HIGH.