By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 16 oz
- tomatoes, chopped
- 10 oz
- cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz
- green chile peppers, chopped
- 1 c
- chopped onion
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- corn tortillas
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Cover chicken with water and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 2Cool, bone, and cut into strips, set aside.
- 3Mix tomatoes, soup, chiles, cumin and garlic powder.
- 4Dip tortillas into broth left from boiling chicken, place one on a plate, add 2 tablespoons of mixture and 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- 5Roll up and place seam side down in baking
- 6After all are filled and rolled, pour remaining sauce evenly over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 until cheese is melted (about 20 minutes).