By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
16 oztomatoes, chopped
10 ozcream of chicken soup
4 ozgreen chile peppers, chopped
1 cchopped onion
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas
- Cover chicken with water and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cool, bone, and cut into strips, set aside.
- Mix tomatoes, soup, chiles, cumin and garlic powder.
- Dip tortillas into broth left from boiling chicken, place one on a plate, add 2 tablespoons of mixture and 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking
- After all are filled and rolled, pour remaining sauce evenly over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted (about 20 minutes).