1Chicken/cooked and deboned or 3 whole Breasts
3 bottleTaco Bell Sauce... I use Mild your choice
1/2 pkgflour tortillas
1to 2 Tbspchipotle spice ground
1 to 2 TbspAccent
1 to 2 Tbspyour choice chicken or poltry seasoning
2 to 4 ccheddar cheese or Montery Jack mix
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken, I usually use my pressure cooker to cook my chicken. but you can boil or how ever you choose. you could use a store cooked (Rot.) Chicken then debone.. I like pressure cooking because I can use stock made from this for other uses!
- In large bowl mix chicken Chipotle, Accent, and Poultry seasoning to taste.. I do this in several steps.. I will mix taste then mix and taste again.. so I don't get mixture to hot and spicy.
- Prepare casserole dish with cooking spray then pour one bottle taco bell sauce then use bottle, fill with water add to sauce in casserole dish.
- Now take a tortilla, cheese then chicken more cheese. roll place in casserole dish and repeat till casserole dish is full and any remaining chicken put on top of enchiladas
- Top with 1 bottle of taco bell sauce and cheese..
Bake at 350 for 1/2 hour. Use the last bottle of taco bell sauce with any other toppings you choose tomato, onion and lettuce.