★★★★★ 1 vote5
5-6 mediumchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
4 cshredded colby jack
8-10 mediumsoft tortilla shells
2 pkgtaco seasoning
1 1/2 cwater
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut chicken into chunks and place into fry pan, on medium heat.
- When fully cooked add taco seasoning and water. Bring to soft boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take tortilla shell and put cheese across center then add chicken over top and roll up.
- Place in a greased 13x9 and repeat until all chicken is used.
- Pour the taco seasoning mixture over the top of the chicken tortilla rolls. Spread the remaining cheese over that.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.