- 5-6 medium
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 4 c
- shredded colby jack
- 8-10 medium
- soft tortilla shells
- 2 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 c
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cut chicken into chunks and place into fry pan, on medium heat.
- 3When fully cooked add taco seasoning and water. Bring to soft boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Take tortilla shell and put cheese across center then add chicken over top and roll up.
- 5Place in a greased 13x9 and repeat until all chicken is used.
- 6Pour the taco seasoning mixture over the top of the chicken tortilla rolls. Spread the remaining cheese over that.
- 7Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.