3 lbchicken breasts, 1 whole or 2 large, cooked and torn into long, slim pieces.
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
8 ozsour cream
1 can(s)chopped green chilies or to taste
1 pkgflour tortillas
3 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees F.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine soup, sour cream,and green chilies.
- Place cooked chicken into flour tortillas, distributing evenly among the tortillas.
- Use 1/2 of the soup mixture, pour an even amount on each chicken topped tortilla. Sprinkle each with cheddar cheese; then roll up the tortillas, place them in a 9x13 baking dish. Top with remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with sour cream and serve hot.