- 3 lb
- chicken breasts, 1 whole or 2 large, cooked and torn into long, slim pieces.
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- chopped green chilies or to taste
- 1 pkg
- flour tortillas
- 3 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
- 1Preheat Oven 350 degrees F.
- 2In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine soup, sour cream,and green chilies.
- 3Place cooked chicken into flour tortillas, distributing evenly among the tortillas.
- 4Use 1/2 of the soup mixture, pour an even amount on each chicken topped tortilla. Sprinkle each with cheddar cheese; then roll up the tortillas, place them in a 9x13 baking dish. Top with remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- 6Top with sour cream and serve hot.