- 1 medium
- 18-24 oz
- picante' sauce
- 2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 clove
- minced garlic
- 10 medium
- flour tortillas, fat free
- 1 c
- leftover cooked rice(opt.)
- 1 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- lite cream cheese
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Saute' garlic,onion in butter med-low heat.
- 2Stir in chicken,1/4C picante' sauce and cream cheese.Cook util thoroughly heated and cream cheese is melted.
- 3Remove from heat.Stir in 1C of shredded cheese and cooked rice(if desired).
- 4With half of remaining picante' sauce cover bottom of a13X9 baking pan.Divide chicken mixture onto tortillas,rolling each and placing seam side down into baking pan.
- 5Top with remaining picante'sauce and shredded cheese.
- 6Bake at 425degrees for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and browned.
- 7I use long grain wild rice for the extra health value.