18-24 ozpicante' sauce
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
1 cloveminced garlic
10 mediumflour tortillas, fat free
1 cleftover cooked rice(opt.)
1 1/2 cchicken,cooked&shredded
8 ozlite cream cheese
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas
- Saute' garlic,onion in butter med-low heat.
- Stir in chicken,1/4C picante' sauce and cream cheese.Cook util thoroughly heated and cream cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat.Stir in 1C of shredded cheese and cooked rice(if desired).
- With half of remaining picante' sauce cover bottom of a13X9 baking pan.Divide chicken mixture onto tortillas,rolling each and placing seam side down into baking pan.
- Top with remaining picante'sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 425degrees for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and browned.
- I use long grain wild rice for the extra health value.